Friday, December 5, 2008

Part three of Children and Cleaning Chemicals

I have been so eager to post this part because it contains some really good news... as opposed to the scary facts about toxin dangers I have been posting. If you're new, read Part One, Part Two and Part Two and a Half first...

So I know everyone remembers the song, "I'd like to buy the world a Coke." Well, I would like to buy the world one of these. Or, at least everyone who fills the housekeeping role in a home. But, alas, I cannot afford such a gift. So, I'll just try to tell everyone about it instead! This is my solution to the problem of how to effectively, economically, and healthfully keep a clean house.

My kids have always cleaned right along side of me. I think it is important for life skills and character development. So, I care what we clean with. When I first started looking into "green clean" I was trying to mix up stuff from common household ingredients like baking soda, vinegar and stuff. It was time consuming. It didn't really work. And, I was haunted by the lingering vinegar smell. So I tried the "green clean" products at the health food store. They were pricey. But, they didn't work like I needed them to. I wanted my cleaning to be quick and efficient. I didn't want to have to redo things just because they didn't get quite clean enough the first time. And, I'll admit it, I really like things looking clean. With my four little ones, the house can look lived in. But, under all the books, legos and toys, I want things to be safely clean.

So, check out my solution. You'll be impressed as I was. You'll have dishes that are clean enough to eat off of (sans toxic residue). You'll have clothes clean enough to touch your baby's skin (sans toxic residue). You'll have a floor clean enough to crawl on (sans toxic residue). And, you'll have bathrooms that are just plain ol' good and clean (sans toxic residue).

This kit contains everything you need to keep your house healthy clean. And, believe it or not, it contains the equivalent of more than 5,000 bottles of window cleaner! Or, over 400 bottles of all purpose cleaner like 409 or Fantastik (sans toxic residue, of course). And, this is what I love: it is cost efficient since all of the products are concentrated. Less to buy, less to throw away.

So that's my solution. I am glad I found it. And, I'd like to share it with the world... so there you go, world.

No comments: