Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Letter to My Readers

Hi! It's me again. I'm not really here though. I am still going low-tech. But I was thinking that you might benefit from an encouraging word this week. So I wanted to send you this thought:

Being healthy isn't always the most convenient thing. It isn't always the quickest thing. But, it is worth the extra effort. Giving your children the gift of health will reap rewards far into the future!

I was just starting my blog when I posted about this very eye-opening experiment. You've really gotta try it. And, when you do, please come back and share your results. I really want to hear! Click here to read about the What's In Your Vitamins test.
Keep on keeping on!
Be back next Monday,
Amy Ellen

3 comments:

RachelB said...

What you say is so true. It's not always easy or convenient to make the healthiest choices, but we should try to make them anyway. Thanks for the wisdom!

Anonymous said...

Yikes about the vitamins! I think ours are fine - we buy them at the health food co-op and my kids, esp ds#1, reads the labels like Sherlock Holmes checks for clues. He's the one who yelled at me for buying Peeps when it contains Yellow #5 (a.k.a. tartrazine).

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Kristin said...

hey check out my blog, I totally did this experiment. Thanks!

Kristin