- Researching Adrenal Fatigue -- Hmmm... there is a lot to think about here before I share my thoughts...
- Soaking up some Vitamin D -- gotta love a warm spring afternoon!
- Thinking about my 11th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow -- and what special meal I will prepare to celebrate it -- any healthy suggestions?
- Also thinking about meal plans for next week -- I'll have to grocery shop before breakfast tomorrow morning since the day will be too full.
- Looking up how to make a gallon of yogurt in a crock pot on a warm setting -- if this works, I'll post a how-to.
- Planning for my Witzy's fifth birthday next week -- she wants a Castle with a Princess Cake -- I'll take pictures and post a healthy icing idea after the party.
- Realizing that being out in the sunshine left me quite thirsty -- I love water these days... love the refreshing coolness. I should go get a drink.
- Realizing that being out in the sun might have left my lips burned... haven't had that happen in a while!
Here is a photo of some early morning bird watching from last year at this time. The kids and I spend lots of time outside in the spring time... birdwatching, flower gazing, insect searching, picnicking... we even do part of school outside!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the sun (and don't forget the SPF lip balm!),